Sunday, July 18, 2010

Abbey at "Summer Camp" 1 Jul - 15 Jul 10

Our trip to Alaska was great. Abbey had a great time with her personal "puppy sitter", Miss Terry. Based on the email and pictures we received from Abbey, we were worried that she wouldn't want to come home---but she hesitantly did come home, but only after each of the other dogs actually came up to Abbey and said good-bye, my gosh that was soooo cute and I wish I had the camera for that event. We'll post an Alaska video (or two) later, but here is Abbey's note and pictures


Hi Mom and Dad,

Sorry this letter took so long to get to you, but the home computer is down due to some mischief I got into with the adaptor to Miss Terry's laptop. All the pool party photos are on that computer, so the photos won't be coming to you until she get a new one...... anyway, believe me, when I tell you, "I had a ball".

Yesterday we took a hike through the woods, it's been pretty hot here so the woods give us a little shade. I loved it, you can't believe the smells that are in there. I also picked up a little buddy while I was in there. Miss Terry pulled a tick off my nose and I didn't even cry. A little fur came out with it, but I'll be as good as new when it grows back. I guess I won't make the cover of "Prettiest Pup" this month. Oh well I have plenty of time for that.

How is your trip going? Do you miss me? I miss you both a lot, but I'm having lots of fun with all my playmates and all the attention I'm getting at Woofs & Whiskers. A lot of people want to take me home, but Miss Terry is pretty firm and says,"there's not enough money in the world", of course that was before I ate her computer cord. You know being cute helps when you're a mischief maker.

I'll see you both next week, you won't believe how big I'm getting? Enjoy the rest of you trip, and know that I am sending you nose kisses and snuggles. I love you guys.

Your Playful Daughter,
Abbey

....and the follow up email from Abbey

Hi Mom,
I'm sneaking this note off to you. Miss Terry just got a new adaptor and told me I was not allowed within 10 feet of it. She is in the shower, so I have about 10 minutes. I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did posing for them.
I miss you both very much.
Hugs and Kisses,
Abbey


Abbey knocked this one down (notice she is in "bark mode")


Abbey lounging on the lounge--what no drinks!



Abbey's first water raft ride



Abbey (and the other two) had a hard "play day"

No comments:

Post a Comment